The EVC-PIT6-KIT can supply up to 6 chargers at full capacity from a single 3-phase supply. The pit is designed to be a complete solution to break-out from larger capacity supply cables to feed EV chargers with the current capacity required while ensuring electrical standards are met.
The pit features the ability to loop a large supply cable (up to 120mm²) to feed multiple EVC-PIT6-KITs. Up to 6 chargers per pit, with a maximum of 3 pits (max 15 chargers) from a 160A three-phase feeder, or more chargers with load sharing (see Wallbox load sharing capabilities).
EVC-PIT6-KIT is designed for permanent underground termination on walkways, driveways or carparks, allowing for a clean and tidy architectural installation.
- Maximum supply current 160A per phase (3P+N).
Recommended maximum cable sizes:
– Main Supply IN (up to 120mm2)
– Loop OUT (up to 120mm2)
– 6qty 10mm2 Supply OUT (fused at 32A)*
- Supply up to 6 x EV Chargers with 32A single-phase EV chargers per EVC-PIT-KIT.
* Each EV charger requires individual isolation; overload protection and Type-B RCD as per AS/NZS3000-2018 and Worksafe guidelines on EV Charging installations.