Touchscreen simplicity and powerful performance – Wallbox Commander 2 is an advanced, intelligent charging system for plug-in vehicles, designed for semi public and businesscharging locations. It is a new and improved second generation design, incorporating internal DC leakage protection. Which makeinstallation easier and more economical.The charger connects with the myWallbox management platform, which makes it smart and enables multiple user access with a simplePIN code, RFID card or Wallbox mobile app. The touchscreen is engaging, practical and easy to navigate. It can be customised toreflect individual preferences and can display company messages and logos.Make An Enquiry
Type 1 or Type 2
Dimensions (without Cable)
Weight (without Cable_
5m (7m optional)
7.4kW (1phase) / 22kW (3phase)
Maximum Current (per phase)
32A, 5x6mm2 cable
from 6A to 32A
Lock/Unlock with PIN, RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth for myWallbox app
English, Spanish, German, Dutch
Bluetooth, WiFi, Ethernet
- Touchscreen – 7″ touchscreen with customised interface and charging power adjustment.
- Integrated DC leakage protection
- Multi user management capabilities through PIN code, RFID and Wallbox mobile app
- Control of multiple chargers thanks to power sharing technology
- Real time monitoring supported by myWallbox
- Status – Locking/Unlocking of the charger for more secure use using the touchscren pin pad, myWallbox app or RFID.
- Programmable Charging – Allows the vehicle to be charged during times at which energy is the cheapest (especially important for customers on varying electricity rates).
- Energy – Monitor your Daily / Weekly / Monthly energy consumption.
Special Wallbox Feature
All Wallbox charge stations offer users the ability to adjust and set the charge current (within the limits of the electrical installation determined by the electrician at time of installation) from a minimum of 6amp up to the limit of the unit. This allows you to tune your charger to your individual charging requirements with the ability to ramp it up when necessary for days of larger distances travelled.
Reducing the load your charger is pulling is better for the environment, the electricity network and your installation, it reduces the impact of EV charging on the infrastructure – take what you need, when you need it. Charging as fast as possible is in most cases unnecessary, so charging over a longer time at a lower current will have the least impact on the electricity supply. The myWallbox app makes it fast and simple to adjust the charge rate.